The duty of the Massage Therapist is to deliver assessment and therapeutic treatment that will assist a client in reaching a desired health outcome.
Who Can Benefit from Massage?
- pregnant women
- people with chronic care conditions
- people with palliative conditions
- chronic stress/tension release
- relief of pain
- improved circulation
- lymph drainage swelling
- heightened body awareness
- muscle rehabilitation
- improved joint mobility
- general relaxation
- pregnancy discomfort
- health maintenance
A Natural Treatment For:
- back/neck pains
- athletic injuries
- constipation, menstrual disorders
- strains/sprains, muscle spasm
- post surgical rehabilitation
- arthritis/bursitis, fibrositis
- neuritis/neuralgia, sciatica
Massage therapy is recommended by medical physicians, obstetricians, midwives, osteopaths, psychologists, orthopedic surgeons and other related professionals.
Simply ask your doctor for a referral. Many insurance companies now cover massage therapy. Call Serenity! We will be glad to confirm coverage under your insurance plan.